Marketing Executive Job Recruitment at noCasa July 2020
Jobs Vacancy : Marketing Executive Job Opportunity at noCasa Limited July 2020
Job Description : Marketing Executive Career Opening at noCasa Limited July 2020
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses.
Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Akwa Ibom
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies especially as it pertains to the hospitality business. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Candidate must be resident in Eket, Akwa Ibom State
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as mail subject.
Application Deadline: 8th July, 2020.