Career Employment at UnoCasa Limited July 2020
Jobs Vacancy : Work opportunity at UnoCasa Limited July 2020
Job Description : Career Employment at UnoCasa Limited July 2020
Category : Hotel Jobs in Nigeria, Management Jobs in Nigeria
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses.
Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Operations Manager
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Operation Manger should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short /medium/long-term issues to the General Manger and to help formulate solutions.
- The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments in the hotel.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Monitor the purchase and requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers).
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, stock levels, expiry) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products and providing performance assessment of vendors from time to time.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
- Knowledge of hotel organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Degree in Hospitality Management or any related course.
- Good use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Candidate must be resident in Eket, Akwa Ibom State
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as mail subject
Application Deadline: 8th July, 2020.