Career Recruitment at Venerer Talent June 2020
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Opening at Venerer Talent June 2020
Job Description : Latest Ongoing Career Employment at Venerer Talent June 2020
Category : Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Venerer Talent – We pride ourselves as an organization that delivers the best of professionals and industry experts that are not only value add to the organization, but our clients can develop and retain strong leaders that can propel their organizations to the next level. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
- We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced civil engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, manage the construction of a variety of building structures.
- A keen attention to detail and strong analytical skills are compulsory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze survey reports, maps, plans, and other relevant information for project planning.
- Budget, construction costs and risk analysis for projects.
- Studying government regulations, environmental hazards, and other time constraints, risks, and expenditures when planning a project.
- Perform soil tests for foundations.
- Calculate budget cost estimates for equipment, labor, materials, and other expenditures
- Perform tests on materials to ensure quality for projects.
- Design and implement plans and simulations using 2-D or 3-D computer software to plan site organization, transportations systems, hydraulics, structural sound framework, and other facilities to the highest standards.
- Oversee survey operations for construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology or Building Engineering.
- Able to create 2-D or 3-D designs to run simulations, analysis, and tests
- Solid math skills; utilizes principles of calculus, trigonometry, and other advanced topics in mathematics for analysis, design, and troubleshooting.
- Organize to ensure compliance, monitor, and evaluate work, documentation, regulations, infrastructure, design; balances time needs and effectively allocates resources.
- Experience working with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Minimum 5 -7 years working Experience post NYSC.
- Experience with the use of mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge.
- Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020