Career Recruitment at Hazon Holdings June 2020
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Job Opportunity at Hazon Holdings June 2020
Job Description : Career Opening at Hazon Holdings June 2020
Category : Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Finance Jobs in Nigeria
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units.
We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a Financial Accountant who would handle statutory reporting for the organization; working to ensure accurate, timely, efficient, compliant statutory reporting processes as well as preparation of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Statements of Equity and Notes) according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local laws.
- Coordination of all finance and accounting processes designed to ensure profitability, manage growth and ensure compliance with financial requirements.
- Managing the financial reporting for the organisation. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Supervises end-of-period processes and supports the analysis of periodical business performance, budgets, and forecasts.
- Prepare and manage the analysis & interpretation of financial and budgetary reports, as well as coordination & preparation of monthly forecasts and financial performance analysis.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, ensure focused implementation of capital-raising strategies to support expansion plans.
- Support the implementation and / or updating of the organization’s strategic plan in a way that advances the company’s mission and objectives and promotes revenue enhancement and company profitability.
- Make recommendations for systems improvements across the finance department and oversees the implementation of approved changes across the department upon approval.
- Coaching and developing the Financial Accounts team.
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organisation is compliant with accounting and auditing standards
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Risk management implementation and monitoring to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
- Leads compliance with the business’s internal corporate framework policies and finance manuals.
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the business’s overall goals and objectives.
- Work with departmental heads across the business in supporting their financial activities, guiding them through the financial process, and interpreting the progress, implications of financial outcomes.
What will make you successful?
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- Extensive knowledge of local tax laws and regulations, as well as legal requirements related to financial and administrative matters.
- Strong knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office tools, ERP and other relevant Accounting software.
- High level of attention to details and accuracy/precision.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Full membership of a recognized Professional Accounting body with relevant qualification(s) such as ACCA or ACA.
- 5 – 8 years multi-dimensional cognate experience acquired within a reputable audit firm and a manufacturing/FMCG company.
- Sustainable performance in Finance or prior experience in Accounting, Audit (Internal and/or External).
- Strong experience in preparing statutory reports and financial statements for a reputable organization.
- Good understanding of International Finance Reporting Standards.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of email