Career Opening at DKT International June 2020
Jobs Vacancy :Current Job Recruitment at DKT International June 2020
Job Description :Current Job Opportunity at DKT International June 2020
Category : Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Sales Jobs in Nigeria
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention.
DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in Ibadan. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organizationТs guidelines and standards.
Qualification / Experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills Ц Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Medical Sales Representative – Ibadan” as the subject of the email.