Job Recruitment at GV Alliance Partners May 2020
Jobs Vacancy : Career Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners May 2020
Job Description : Job Opportunity at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners May 2020
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Information Technology
- The role of a Head of IT is one that requires you to provide technical directions to the fintech affiliate of the organization. While technically literate and capable, the position is primarily a leadership one, and the Head of IT will be responsible for building and leading the technical team to maintain and improve upon the existing technological infrastructure of the firm.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to deliver strongly on the objectives of the firm within set timelines. You will be familiar with technological trends and a variety of business concepts. The right person has project management experience with retail products in Nigeria, and is able to show evidence of shipping products in the Nigerian environment.
- We seek a Head of IT with excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills. Previous leadership experience is required as you will be reporting to our executive team, and the right candidate will have the opportunity to gain significant responsibility within the company.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong business acumen, be a strategic and tactical thinker, and be able to work and think systemically in the context of a larger team. You should be able to deliver strongly on big ideas and transform them into scalable projects.
- Maintain the firms existing mobile and web applications and their respective infrastructures
- Develop and implement strategic road maps for launching the firms products and scaling them to capture significant share of their target market
- Advise senior management of key technological and human resources required to ensure
- successful delivery of the firms objectives and develop a budget for approval by the board of directors
- Drive the product development initiatives of the business from idealization to market launch by working closely with cross functional teams such as software developers, application designers, product developers
- Develop and implement a framework for application security that prevents vulnerabilities against threats and safeguards the company’s resources on a continuous basis
- Use analytic tools to track users behavior and develop a process for utilizing the
- information derived to make better business decisions
- Set-up a contact center management team, develop and implement omnichannel strategies to improve users experience and drive better relationships
- Develop a mechanism for collating users feedback on applications and products, and using
- these feedbacks to make iterations to the firms applications and products
- Evaluate, recommend and oversee any changes in system architecture
- Ensure all applications are continuously updated to reflect global industry standards, trends and innovations
- Ensure that the firms technological processes are in compliance with all requirements, laws and regulations
- Monitor performance, prepare periodic reports for senior management review, and align road maps with the firms objectives
- Develop excellent working relationships with relevant third parties such as strategic stakeholders, IT, and business consultants, influencers, agents, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Experience in building and managing application infrastructures
- Experience managing enterprise applications
- Experience in managing application security
- Demonstrated experience in the development of digital products from problem definition and design thinking to design, agile implementation, iteration, launching and maintenance
- Demonstrated experience in testing and quality assurance of digital products
- Working knowledge of financial systems applications for fintech
- Sound knowledge of front-end and back-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue
- Working knowledge of database concepts such as SQL, NoSQL, Web storage API
- Strong ability to debug and problem-solve in a timely manner
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th May, 2020.