Work opportunity at Mangrove & Partners April 2020
Jobs Vacancy :Career Opening at Mangrove & Partners April 2020
Job Description : Recent Career Employment at Mangrove & Partners April 2020
Category : Research Jobs in Nigeria
Mangrove & Partners is focused on supporting state and development agencies to strengthen institutions and build the capacities, systems and partnerships for improved services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PA / Research Assistant
- Do you know that 47 million Nigerians have no decent toilet? And that only two of three Nigerians have access to a protected drinking water point? In fact, that less than 10% of Nigerians have access to a piped water service?
Would you like to do something about this?
- If you’re motivated by the desire to make a contribution to Nigeria’s effort to eliminate open defecation by 2025, provide sanitation facilities, improve access to drinking water for every Nigerian, everywhere by 2030, and you’re young and vibrant, then this is your chance to join a new firm set up to support donors and strengthen public WASH institutions to provide the transformational environment and operations able to birth and sustain viable utility operations and services.
- Organise day to day activities of the Executive;
- Organise/attend meetings, workshops, conferences and write reports;
- Participate in proposal writing, literature reviews and field research; and
- Other PR, Accounts and Administrative functions.
- Young and vibrant personality;
- Self-starter and takes initiative;
- Very organized and detail oriented;
- Discreet and with a high sense of value; and
- Enjoys being on the road.
Must have skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Graphics design knowledge is an advantage;
- Highly skilled with numbers and can crunch data;
- Very strong oral and written communication skills including writing proposals and reports;
- Experience of desk / literature research, and field surveys;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A fair knowledge of accounting would be an advantage.
- A flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work.
Interested and qualified candidates should write and submit a 2-pager on “The challenges and opportunities for water and sanitation in Nigerian urban communities”; and their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2020