Work opportunity at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Feb 2020
Jobs Vacancy : Career Opening at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited Feb 2020
Category : Research Jobs in Nigeria
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy.
We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst / Writer
- To track major economic / corporate data, and provide analytical insights.
- Manages the company’s research web-page.
- Analyse data using relevant analytical tools.
- Conducts the forecasting of major markets and economic trends.
- Investigates and write quality articles on both domestic and international economy.
- Coordinates the overall activities of the research department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure major economic and corporate data in Nigeria are tracked and stored in appropriate database.
- Analyse data and write publishable articles.
- Coordinate all forms of business and market surveys for the company.
- Provide original stories and continually enhance team performance to achieve quality content delivery.
- Manage the company’s research website.
- Coordinates all research related activities for the company.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 29th February, 2020.