Career Recruitments at Eat ‘N’ Go limited Feb 2020
Jobs Vacancy : Career Openings at Eat ‘N’ Go limited Feb 2020
Job Description : Career Employments at Eat ‘N’ Go limited Feb 2020
Category : Food and Drink Jobs in Nigeria, Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria, Management Jobs in Nigeria
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Managers are trained and required to handle all aspects of managing the business; from the preparation of food to the delivery of the final product, hiring, firing and the profit and loss. Main responsibilities would be the management of product, service and image of the restaurant.
- In Domino’s, the store manager has ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day operations and will always be working towards and exceeding performance targets.
- This role also represents a significant opportunity to entrepreneurial applicants, there is strong potential for career progression within the company and applicants will be required to show a desire to fulfill these ambitions.
- To meet and exceed performance targets
- To recruit, train and manage other branch staff
- Create a fun and professional working environment
- Provide a consistently high quality product and service to customers
- Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Hotel and Catering, Food Sciences or any related discipline.
- Three (3) years experience managing in a quick service restaurant is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- People skills
- Customer orientated
- Good command of English
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- QSR managerial experience is key.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.