Willers Solutions Limited Job Vacancy Jan 2020
Jobs Vacancy :Willers Solutions Limited Career Recruitment Jan 2020
Job Description :Willers Solutions Limited Job Opportunity Jan 2020
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electronics Technician
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Install and assemble of electronic systems based on technical specifications.
- Perform regular inspections to identify defects and replacements.
- Determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered on all data acquisition system which cuts across Slickline and Well Services Operations.
- Perform system testing to evaluate performance and functionality.
- Ensures that the data acquisition system of all our operational equipment are in good working condition.
- Detect and amend all faults related to our data acquisition system.
- Make a planned requisition of all spare parts for the maintenance of data acquisition system.
- Develop a robust annual maintenance plan for all our data acquisition systems.
- Ensure online data acquisition is in sound state on and off customer’s worksite.
- Maintain inventory control of electronic components and tools.
- Maintain documentation of system installation and maintenance procedures.
- Recommend upgrades and modifications to improve system performance
- Understand drawings, technical manuals and instructions for perform system installation activities.
- Provide adequate data information for both internal and external job analysis (AAR’s).
- Maintain a clean and sound reporting system between the team leaders and other line managers as the case may be.
- Maintain all the data acquisition system as to report to Well Operations Manager due time for external licensing as required.
- Follow up with all calibrations and re-calibrations of tools and accessories attached to all our Data Acquisition System (DAS).
- Mentor and guide other team members when required.
- Report completed and ongoing to tasks to supervisor on daily basis.
Qualification and Experience
- OND / HND: Electrical Electronics as minimum certificate.
- B.Sc / B.Tech Electrical Electronics as an added advantage.
- Min of 2 -3 years as an Electronic Technician
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Electronics Technician” as mail subject.
Application Deadline: 30th January, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.