Siemens Career Employment Opportunity Jan 2020
Jobs Vacancy :Siemens Job Recruitment Opportunity Jan 2020
Job Description :Siemens Career Recruitment Opportunity Jan 2020
Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide.
Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Professional
Job ID: 191966
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
About the role
- Performs a full range of tax activities for an assigned organization, in order to optimize the Tax position of assigned unit.
- Leads a variety of Tax assignments, clarifying objectives.
- Determines the Tax principles and techniques to be employed.
- Coordinates the preparation of tax returns, examines accounts.
- Calculates taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by required deadlines.
- Cooperates with tax advisors in order to optimize tax burdens.
- Manages or contributes to preparation of Financial statements and tax declarations.
- May act as first accountable point of contact for tax authorities. Independently researches and analyzes key issues.
- Provides financial accounting staff with technical tax advice and assistance.
- Prepares reports and studies for management as requested.
- Corresponds and negotiates with tax consultants at a tactical level.
- Handling the company’s corporate tax affairs in a manner that achieves tax efficiency
- Complete and/or review all relevant calculations and tax filings (including VAT/CIT/WHT) relating to our operating entities in Nigeria
- Managing the relationships with the company’s tax advisors.
- Assuring compliance with all applicable tax laws and other requirements which involves updating and optimizing internal procedures and manuals
- Monitoring and maintaining transfer pricing compliance across the business
- The tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time
- Reporting to the CFO and a dotted line to the Regional Tax Manager
What do I need to qualify?
- Relevant degree
- Professional qualification with relevant bodies (i.e Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria)
- At least 6 years of domestic tax experience
- Some international tax experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge in VAT, WHT, CIT and transfer pricing
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written).
- Demonstrate strong commitment, perseverance and self-initiative
- Strong tax Research Skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.