Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited Career Recruitment Jan 2020
Jobs Vacancy :Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited Career Employment Opportunity Jan 2020
Job Description :Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited Recent Opening Opportunity Jan 2020
Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Services’ with experience and professionalism.
Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Retail Business Development
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He/She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- To identify opportunities for the growth of our business portfolio with clients.
- Prospect for new clients
- Grow the Retail business of the company.
- Advise management on strategies that can promote the clientele base of the Company.
- Devise strategies for the generation of business information that can aid the company’s growth plan.
- Bid preparation.
- To be abreast of happenings in the insurance industry and the economy in general, with a view of identifying business opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience, out of which 3 years must be in the Retail sector.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Possess vast knowledge of insurance products and marketing skills.
- Must possess moral values that aligns with the Company’s values
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good supervisory skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must not be older than 38 years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Assistant Manager, Retail Business Development ” in the subject title of their email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2020.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.