School Kits Limited Job Recruitment Jan 2020
Jobs Vacancy :School Kits Limited Current Job Opportunity Jan 2020
Job Description :School Kits Limited Current
Career Employment Jan 2020
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Overall Job Scope
- To assist in ensuring the efficient day-to-day Admin operation of the production arm of the Company
- Provide support to the Admin Executive and entire production staff
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with purchase of office/factory supplies: maintain factory supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Assist in managing admin demands at the factory
- Assist with administering petty cash and submission/reconciliation of expense reports
- Reply to general admin information requests within the factory with the accurate information
- Ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality
- Assist with maintaining vendors’ lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports as it applies
- Assist in ensuring proper cleaning/maintenance of office surrounding
- Other related duties as assigned by the Admin Executive/Production Supervisor
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year in similar role.
- Familiarity with navigating and making purchases at any fabric market in Lagos.
- Office Administrative Skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Problem Solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Keen attention to details
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details / data / information / activities.
- Previous experience in a garment production factory is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Admin Assistant (Production)” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020.