Hazon Holdings Career Employment Opportunity Jan 2020
Jobs Vacancy :Hazon Holdings Career Opening Opportunity Jan 2020
Job Description :Hazon Holdings Career Recruitment Opportunity Jan 2020
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units.
We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. We are recruiting to fill to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounting policies’ compliance – ensuring accounting policies are effectively adhered to.
- Reconcile items like revenues, receivables, payables, inventories, advances and miscellaneous income, to make sure they lie within accounting policy definitions.
- Working with various corporate & product teams to ensure accuracy & timely preparation of monthly relevant reconciliations & schedules to meet Corporate accounting requirements.
- Monthly preparations of balance sheet schedules to ensure cleanliness of financial accounts.
Implements / Supervises Internal Controls:
- Protects and preserve the company’s assets to comply with financial reporting and control requirements.
- Ensure adherence to company-wide accounting & other policies
- Own the data. Collaborate with the various teams & business counterparts and take responsibility for the accounting, preparation of financial and management reporting information.
- Prepare periodic updates of financial reports;
Adherence of Standard operating processes in the following areas:
- Weekly reviews and reports
- Assist in month close activities, preparation of monthly reports.
- Ensure systemization through ERP reporting
- Review any specific areas agreed with manager finance as crucial.
Financial Planning & Projections:
- Providing insightful information on key value / growing drivers & variance reports
- Assist in preparation of annual comprehensive budget in a timely manner and presentation for final approval
- Proactively work on accounting complexities
- Assist in preparing financial model & analysis of financial feasibility of new projects.
- Preparation of cash flows (weekly, monthly, annually)
- Assure the provision of adequate responses to banks & other external stake holders.
- Assure that the periodic reporting requirements to banks are met in a timely manner;
- Prepare daily bank status reports and cash flow forecasts
- Prepare weekly / monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare budget control reports
- Ensure follow-ups on effective implementation of corrective actions based on budget performance reports.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements within the specified deadlines & provide analytical reports, follow recommend corrective actions to ensure accounting controls;
- Ensure timely and complete month end & year-end closing in preparation for annual audit.
- Meet set deadlines for various MPR reports
- Prepare & analyse the financial information – PL, Balance sheet schedules.
- Assist in preparation of key variance reports that have occurred between months.
- Prepare key metrics reports (agreed with management) relevant for the business and put up for analysis & discussions.
- Prepare monthly reports in docket in power point slides with all information to be presented & discussed with management.
- Bring out important aspects of accounting transactions.
Operations and Risk review:
- Analyse capital expenditure proposals
- Ensure compliance to capital expenditure policy
- Follow up on actual expenditure and performance – as agreed with management.
External & Internal Audits:
- Coordinate with the external auditors in delivering various audit requirements;
- Execution of annual audits in all department to assure their timeliness and effectiveness;
- Preparation of draft financial statements, quarterly management accounts and provide the necessary explanatory schedules & reports.
- Assure that the recommendations & internal audit queries are effectively implemented & followed.
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- HND or BSc in Accounting with minimum of 2 -4 years’ experience
- Knowledgeable of IFRS along with its right application
- Extensively working on ERP, proficient in excel, power point exposure is desirable.
- Ample experience leading and working across corporate functions with financial rigour and accountability.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.