Recent Opening at First Step Technologies Nov 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Work opportunity at First Step Technologies Nov 2019
Job Description : Career Employment at First Step Technologies Nov 2019
Category : Business Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Sales Jobs in Nigeria, Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
First Step Technologies is an I.C.T hardware and software distribution company duly registered in Nigeria ,Canada and the United States Of America. Licensed to carry out businesses in the area of I.T. consulting, I.T. infrastructure supply and system integration, First Step’s team continually keeps up with the dynamism and pace of technology innovations through consistent training and certification for the development of our workforce. Thus, ensuring remarkable service delivery to our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales/Business Development Executive
Job Status: Full Time
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc Degree in any discipline
- Computer Literacy is essential
- Multilingual Ability will be an advantage
- Leadership/ Managerial acumen would be a huge advantage.
- Master Degree would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role ( I.T. Industry )
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Participate in setting up good business plans tailored towards achieving set business targets
- Support in the strategic development in the corporate business unit to increase revenue
- Set out Sales and Marketing budgets and activities.
- Maintain an excellent and satisfactory customer service with new and existing clients in line with the Key Performance Indicators.
- Generate business leads on a day to day basis and following up conclusively and positively
- Negotiate I.C.T. contracts including new, renewals and reactivation of inactive old business accounts
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
- The subject of the email must strictly be adhered to)
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.