Recent Job Recruitment Car Mart Nigeria Oct 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Recruitment at Car Mart Nigeria Oct 2019
Job Description : Career Employment at Car Mart Nigeria Oct 2019
Category : Media Jobs in Nigeria
Car Mart Nigeria – We are Nigeria’s fast growing car marketplace with the goal of helping car deals to sell their cars both old and new, spare parts and car accessories.
At Car Mart Nigeria our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used and New Cars, spare parts and car accessories to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (Remote)
- Research automobile-related topics
- Revise drafts as instructed by editors
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Write fresh articles by compiling information from online sources, such as posts, interviews, studies etc.
- Source for visual-aid materials such as photos and videos
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- At least 5 years’ experience as writer/editor of high-quality international standard, or professional journalist
- Experience of working for major Nigerian newspapers is an advantage
- Certain degree of technical proficiency (Google docs, taking screenshot etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines and quota
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Familiarity with web publication and SEO writing
- Good knowledge of automobile and Nigerian automobile market
- Excellent research skill
How we work:
- We work remotely via Slack, Whatsapp and Google docs. Basically, you research and write, submit to editor in charge, editor review and publish it.
- You are required to submit at least 5 articles (500-1000 words) per week.
Salary and Benefits
- We pay N15,000 to N20,000 Monthly
- Weekly subscription of 2GB
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including the below documents and information to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Your updated CV
- A portfolio of published articles
- Your rate per article
Application Deadline 30th October, 2019