Career Recruitment at Spanish Villa Hotel Oct 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Opening at Spanish Villa Hotel Oct 2019
Job Description : Latest Career Employment at Spanish Villa Hotel Oct 2019
Category : Marketing Jobs in Nigeria, Media Jobs in Nigeria
Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all! This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia.
The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2019