Career Recruitment At Oracle September 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Current Job Opportunity At Oracle September 2019
Job Description : Current Available Career Employment At Oracle September 2019
Category : Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria, Design Jobs in Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Autonomous Database & Analytics Consultant
Locations: Nigeria and Kenya
Ref Id: 19000JGD
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Oracle Consulting Overview
- Do you believe in what Peter Drucker said – “business enterprise has two – and only two – basic functions: marketing [Sales] and innovation. Marketing [Sales] and innovation produce results; all the rest are costs” if so read on….
- Oracle Consulting sits at the heart of Oracle’s engagement with our customers. Our mission is to showcase Oracle’s business solutions with Sales and Innovation
- Oracle Consultants are highly motivated and strategic individuals that are focused on pushing the limits of Oracle’s solutions to solve Business Challenges. These solutions have to be quick to value, that solve business challenges and make our customers successful. We are outcome driven.
- As a Oracle Consultant, working in the Autonomous practice you will be leading discussions with the customer to explore their business challenges and propose a rapidly delivered solution built with Oracle’s Analytics and Autonomous technologies . You will be backed by a deep technical expertise, should the customer want to ‘go to this level’.
- Consultants in the new Autonomous Practice are seen as the key leading Oracle’s growth – supported by a high quality sales team as well as deep technical experts, who must be ready to engage with our customers – all house hold names you will have heard of!
What does a typical Autonomous and Analytics engagement look like?
- Its about Value, Velocity, and Volume
- With sold opportunities provided by our sales org, you will engage with the customer to ‘un pack’ the Autonomous and Analytics business challenge they will have identified during the sales cycle. You may have already been engaged and built a relationship with the customer in that sales cycle.
- Using a combination of pre-built solutions, and specific requirements from the customer, you will design a solution to their business challenge. Your role is to engage with the customer and demonstrate with your business and technical thought leadership.
- You will also be responsible for the delivery of the solution in days not weeks, including the final presentation and play back. Your aim is firmly to “wow the customer” with the business value of your solution.
- You will have built a strong enough relationships that the customer should want to repeat the cycle and generate more business value and insight with your thought leadership, delivery expertise and the underlying Oracle autonomous and analytics solutions.
Walk me through my onboarding:
- We expect this to be and intensive learning experience and because Consulting is a ‘people business’ we see the value of putting you in front of customers as quickly as possible. Depending on your level of experience, you may go faster though this.
- We don’t expect you to know oracle, our products, or our ways of working, our onboarding and an autonomous and analytics boot camp with give you an a jump start to this. This includes ‘soft skills’ so that you are comfortable engaging with customers. There will be expected to ‘self-learn’ with help from your colleagues and will buddy with a more experienced member the team.
- We will accelerate your development through a “See, Try, and Do” approach: See: You will be shadowing on a billable, presales, or investment engagement to hone your knowledge. Try: you will lead the engagement with ‘Air Cover’ from an experienced consultant.
- Do: collaborating with sales and account teams, the Autonomous practice, and the wider Oracle organization, you will be leading an engagements, and be experienced as the follow on engagements. You will be support your sales colleagues on sales opportunities. You will be coaching and supporting to development of junior consultants. You will be developing further autonomous solutions and proposing those back to the center with business cases.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
- 5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
What we are looking for
Either: Analytics back grounds:
- Experience in implementation of Analytic Solutions
- Experience in designing and develop highly interactive reports & dashboards
- Experience with Advanced Analytics such as Mining, Machine Learning, AI, “R”, Python, … is considered as a plus
Or broader back grounds:
- Technical and line of business expertise
- Experience of delivery of technical solitons into business
- Consulting expertise is a plus
- Analytics is a plus
- Cloud / Agile / rapid proto typing is a plus
- Sales-focused is a plus
Both must be able to demonstrate:
- A business development mind set
- Strong results oriented attitude during customer facing activities such as the ability to identify quick win solutions based on customer needs
- A collaborative problem solver – you see challenges as opportunities
- Feel comfortable developing and presenting solutions to IT as well as Business users using the appropriate approach and language
- Ability to organize prioritizes work, meet deadlines and work independently.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)