Career Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited July 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Employment at Willers Solutions Limited July 2019
Job Description : Recent Work opportunity at Willers Solutions Limited July 2019
Category : Vacancies in Nigeria
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freight and Forwarding Personnel
Job Location: Lagos
- Complete shipping documentation, such as including bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, and certificates of origin.
- Verify adherence of documentation to customs, insurance, or regulatory requirements.
- Clear goods through customs, arranging for applicable duties and taxes.
- Complete customs paperwork, analyze shipping routes to determine how to minimize environmental impact.
- Prepare imported cargo for examination with customs.
- Review the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decisions.
- Calculate weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
- Ensure timely clearance of cargo with customs and safe delivery to clients.
- Liaise with custom brokers, shipping line etc in resolving issues with clearing.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of all freight forwarding operations include filling of relevant documents.
- Select shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs.
- Arrange delivery or storage of goods at destinations
- A first degree/HND in Logistics, Purchasing and Supply or related discipline.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years cognate experience as a Freight and Forwarding Personnel in a freight forwarding logistics company or Oil and Gas firm.
- Relevant professional certification in shipping or maritime operations e.g. chartered institute of shipping (CIS)and membership of council for the for the regulation of freight forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN)is an advantage.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in “MS Word Format” to: email@example.com Using “Freight and Forwarding Personnel” as the mail subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.