Job Opportunity at Qatar Airways July 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Opening at Qatar Airways July 2019
Job Description :Latest Career Employment at Qatar Airways July 2019
Category : Aviation Jobs in Nigeria
Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Ref No: QR21547
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
About Your Job
- Reporting to the Country Manager, you will develop, manage and market qatarairways.com to maintain its position as a key direct sales channel for the airline, driving qualified traffic to the website in order to increase conversion rate and achieve targets for revenue and online penetration for Qatar Airways.
- Your key responsibilities will include the planning and implementing of a program of promotional offer, value adds and ancillary product propositions to achieve revenue and yield improvement. You will design and manage the online marketing activity using PPC, SEO, viral, display, email marketing and affiliate campaigns whilst ensuring the delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and the highest standard.
- The position covers one of the largest markets within Africa.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills including accurate calculation of return on investment
- Expert knowledge of working with MS office packages
- Personal drive and high level of communication skills. Fluency in English to a management presentation level essential
- Attention to detail and knowledge of best practice web designs (ad creative, online sales promotions, micro site
- Travel industry experience or prior airline experience a definite advantage
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or e-commerce
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- B2C e-marketing experience / online travel retail experience a definite advantage
- Prior experience in a multinational company coordinating requirements from global offices and head office highly desirable
- Work experience in an online marketing agency or e-commerce/digital marketing department of a B2C retailer essential (travel industry preferred)
- Demonstrated experience and results in managing at least two of the following areas: Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Programs, account management of online marketing partnerships, Display Advertising, Social Media
- Proven commercial skills including business analysis and metric skills
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate.
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2019