Current Career Recruitment at Sanofi July 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Current Career Opening at Sanofi July 2019
Job Description : Current Career Employment at Sanofi July 2019
Category : Management Jobs in Nigeria
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Excellence Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Ref Id: R2513357
Reports to: Head, Trade and Revenue Manager
Job Type: Full time
- The Commercial Excellence Manager would ensure implementation of affiliate commercial strategy through analysis of investments & performance in order to identify opportunity for growth and optimization.
- In addition to Managing commercial relations with a portfolio of retail/wholesale key accounts (pharmacies, chains, supermarkets…), with the aim to develop partnership with the customer, and achieve sales & profitability targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Achieve sales target as per Sanofi Trade (Wholesale/Retail) channels Plan:
- Achieve sales target for Trade channel.
- Ensure Proper Coverage for the trade accounts per planned frequency per class of wholesale.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to ensure a strong distribution network across the country.
- Leading trade team interactions to leverage building blocks and identify opportunities
Management of Trade Accounts and Network:
- Jointly manage with Supply chain department to ensure exceptional customer experience for SANOFI trade partners
- Successfully implements plans and generates the expected results, constantly monitors the quality and results of execution and makes corrections where needed
- Build and maintain database and mapping of key wholesalers and their key customers
- Understanding and influencing the customer strategy, team, its shopper and Sanofi’s performance in the account.
- Embed a financial mind-set & understanding, constantly manage the customer’s profitability, and understand the financial consequences of actions (e.g. ROI tracking).Organize promotional activities specifically targeted to wholesale accounts and their network of customers
Commercial strategy planning & Execution:
- Coordinate the preparation of the Commercial Policy including proposing general standard trading terms (payment; credit, stock) /SIT/DSO.
- Translate trade priorities and BU strategies into operational activities and make sure they are implemented in the customer.
- Support common concept to the Trade Organization in order to have the right systems, the proper processes and well qualified people to achieve business objectives.
- Drive innovative commercial approach on GTN, RTM and Communication. Experiment new ways to solve work problems and seize opportunities.
- Enable market to deliver sustainable growth in Sales and Gross Margin by:
- Establishing capabilities
- Monitoring and delivering actionable recommendations in respect of Trade Investment
- Pricing strategies
- Leveraging “One Sanofi” synergies when possible.
Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter:
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
- B.Sc Degree/ HND in Sciences, Economics, Finance, Pharmacy with Sales/Marketing background
Major Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in cognate field
- Analytical skills and Result oriented
- Planning & organization skill.
- Accountability, reliability and ability to work in transparency
- Ability to challenge, to be open minded and to listen actively.
- Project management mindset
- Finance/Commercial Acumen
- Sales/Marketing Operations management
- Team lead & People capabilities development
- Ability to perform independently while being a good team player and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering commercial results through business to business partnerships and negotiation
- Proven commercial and business acumen as demonstrated, by the ability to accurately assess and convey factual market intelligence to shape plans and targets.
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge at all levels across a matrix structure, in line with the agreed contract / joint business plan.
- Detailed knowledge of market, product supply routes and the associated financial structures and reimbursement
- Ability to rapidly and accurately assess and communicate business opportunities and capitalize upon them.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales results based on a robust environmental understanding and positive attitude to the achievement of business goals.
- Internal: Pharmacy & Medical Reps, Trade Specialists, Sales Admin, Finance, Supply Chain, PM/Marketing, KAMs, Business Units
- External: Wholesalers, Sanofi Distributors, Retail Pharmacies, Hospitals & Clinics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply