Career Opening at Funtay Gas Company Ltd July 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at Funtay Gas Company Limited July 2019
Job Description : Work opportunity at Funtay Gas Company Limited July 2019
Category : Business Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Funtay Gas Company Limited, a sister company to Funtay Global Resources Limited, is a gas solution company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development/Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Qualifications & Job Description
- Compose business plans, conduct research, and propose initiatives to drive Funtay’s Gas and Power expansion plans
- Market various Funtay’s Gas products such as Gas to Power solutions, diesel to gas generator conversion systems, LPG sales, CNG sales, HydroPower etc.
- Develop energy plans and strategies for Funtay, prepare presentations and close sales transactions
- Establish and conduct Business Development activities such as customer visits, quotes, email marketing, etc
- Drive sales platform by understanding core gas services in detail and by leveraging technical expertise to drive sales of alternative energy sources (Hydropower, CNG, LPG, etc)
- Must be willing to travel to various locations in Nigeria at any time
- HND/B.Sc/MSc in any degree
- Must have at least 5 years working experience with marketing and/or business development
- Deep knowledge of the Nigerian Oil, Gas, and Power industry a plus
- Identify and cultivate new gas business opportunities in Nigeria
- Assist in Business Development in various Funtay’s business units
- Develop a customer base for Funtay’s Gas business and target customers/businesses for Funtay’s Gas and Power growth within Nigeria
- Responsible for P/L activities, budget development, leading & driving initiatives, marketing campaigns, development of tools, driving process efficiencies to grow business segments
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format with monthly salary expectation to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2019
Note: Applications not submitted in PDF format will be rejected.