Job Opportunity at The House of Freedom June 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Opening at The House of Freedom June 2019
Job Description : Career Employment at The House of Freedom June 2019
Category : Executive Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Vacancies in Nigeria
The House of Freedom is a network of Faith-based Non-governmental Organizations. The expressions under house of Freedom include: God Bless Nigeria, The Waterbrook, This Present House(The Dome), Mount Zion, The Green House, The Underground Church, Holy Trinity and Freedom Foundation.
Each expression has a unique focus catering to a specific affinity group. The connecting threads through all the expressions is vibrant worship, social reformation and excellence in governance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will provide assistance by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies and monitoring projects relating to the office of the Director.
- Maintain accurate expense schedules.
- Develop a budget and maintain funds for the office of the director.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Supervise the administrative officers, ensuring the smooth running of the office which includes proper maintenance of the filing system, budgeting and expense retirement and welfare needs of the director.
- Review all official correspondence for the attention of the director, summarizing reports and memos.
- Supervise the Protocol & Logistics team in coordinating the itinerary of the director.
- Act as a point of contact between the Board and other members of staff.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Administration, Human Resources or related fields.
- 3-6 years progressive experience in similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply