Job Alert at SDSD June 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Work opportunity at SDSD June 2019
Job Description : Recent Career Opening at SDSD June 2019
Category : Executive Mgt Jobs in Nigeria
SDSD is a software and services company, providing productivity platforms and related services to the global maritime/shipping Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Ogun
- We are looking to recruit a personal Assistant to the CEO, your role is to enhance the CEO’S capability to expand, develop and, manage business efficiently and effectively.
- As the CEO’s PA you will be required to have extensive knowledge of the company, the CEO, other key persons both internal, external and inter-company and have a fundamental understanding of the company’s aims and objectives.
- Complete discretion and confidentiality must be maintained at all times by the PA and an understanding that this role emulates who and what the CEO is and how he/she is perceived within the group of companies. All CEO requests must be administered managed and completed within the timeline required and to exemplary standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
General Administrative duties:
- Dealing with the CEO’s delegation and review process work to assigned to managers and staff members
- Designing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organisation of corporate & management meetings and events;
- Processing CEO’s business expenses and other administrative items.
- Screening enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Liaising with advisors, shareholders, intercompany directors and other staff
- Organising and maintaining the CEO’s diary and making appointments, and available time to discuss issues, problems, operations and other matters.
- Organising and attending meetings, ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings/business trips, preparing meeting agendas;
Company Secretarial matters:
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
- writing monthly, quarterly/annual report
- Collating information.
Business Development Assistance:
- Assist the CEO in developing proposals and in reviewing, negotiating and finalizing or other contractual and other third/external party requirements to submit the company’s best chance of winning proposal;
- Copy Edit/Proof Read all proposals prior to submission to ensure are maintaining the company’s and CEO’s high presentation standards;
- Conduct research on items/companies/competitors/etc as requested by the CEO.
- Degree in related field
- At least 5 years progressively responsible experience in a secretarial role of which 3 years as a PA preferably to a senior manager
- Excellent organisation and time management
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply