Job Opportunity at Eko Maintenance Ltd June 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Work opportunity at Eko Maintenance Limited June 2019
Job Description : Career Employment at Eko Maintenance Limited June 2019
Category : Legal Jobs in Nigeria
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Legal/HR
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure and maintain an accurate filing system for proper documentation.
- Manage, oversee and supervise new staff recruitment, on boarding and induction of staff
- Provide and manage trainings for all staff at various levels for continuous employee development.
- Co-ordinate Employee Performance Appraisal with heads of department.
- Supervise and manage employees’ issues with the company.
- Continuously ensuring and safeguarding the interests of the company and the employees as far as statutory requirements are concerned.
- Other related and administrative issues
- Offer legal advice and support on issues that may affect the company.
- Draft and review letters and contracts and all legal documents for the company.
- Identifying legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Review new contracts or amendments to existing contracts prior to execution by management.
- Preparing and submitting detailed evaluations of major contracts or changes and ensuring that all contract terms submitted represent the best interest of the company.
- Assist in the resolution of legal matters and advise management on any arising legal issues.
- Liaise with government agencies and all external contractors on any legal or statutory issues.
- Draft, review and implement HR policies and procedures for the company.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree (e.g. LL.B; B.L.).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant qualification in Human Resources would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2019.