Career Opening at Charisol Limited June 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Current Career Employment at Charisol Limited June 2019
Job Description : Current Work opportunity at Charisol Limited June 2019
Category : Design Jobs in Nigeria
Charisol Limited Is a world-class software engineering firm with a strong digital marketing arm. We offer services in software development, Talen Resource, E-commerce and Consulting that adds significant value to our clients and society. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- ‘Trouv’ is from the French word ‘Trouvez’ which means find while’ ise’ is from the Yoruba word work.
- Trouvise is Charisol’s online community of product design and software engineering tech talent. We are 100% remote team in Nigeria and the US on a mission to help African developers find fulfillment in working with global brands and diverse teams. We started Trouvise with the belief that Africa has top talent deserving of global recognition and better pay. We are here to make that happen!
- After discovering the global gap between demand and supply of tech talent, we began Trouvise by connecting developers in our network to companies their skills. Six months later, with more interest in our applicants than we can count, we have decided to extend our reach to talents outside our network. We believe Africa – the home of upcoming tech talent, YOU should not be left out of the action.
- We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on a project.
The requirements listed below are quite paramount:
- Experience in React Native
- Can work with Git/Github
- Onsite work preferable (Akoka).
- Experience in building APIs with Laravel
- Solid experience with single page apps connecting to REST / API services.
- Experience in scalable and modular CSS architecture.
- Independent, self-motivated
- You can work without supervision
- You have good work ethics and can work with a diverse team
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2019.