Recent Opening at Hubmart Stores Limited June 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at Hubmart Stores Limited June 2019
Job Description : Latest Work opportunity at Hubmart Stores Limited June 2019
Category : Management Jobs in Nigeria
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager
Location: VI, Lagos
- Supervise, review and participate in the training of Internal Audit Department personnel.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports for the management team.
- Carry out audit investigations, review audit findings and prepare audit report and recommendations for the attention of the management team.
- Monitor the implementation and continued compliance with post audit recommendations as well as new management policies and guidelines.
- Determine, plan and supervise the work of auditing professionals and other subordinates in the performance of internal auditing.
- Develop and update audit programs and checklists; plan and monitor audit work schedules.
- Recommend implementation of forms, systems, and procedures to carry out responsibilities and accomplish goals of the Internal Audit department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Effective and Efficient Business writing skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correct assess the needs of the Business
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in any relevant course
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIA)
- 8 years’ relevant work experience in any of these sectors: Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing etc.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2019.