Je Taime Enterprises Nigeria Limited job opening June 2019
job vacancy:Je Taime Enterprises Nigeria Limited Recent career opening June 2019
job description:Je Taime Enterprises Nigeria Limited Recent job recruitment June 2019
Je Taime Enterprises Nigeria Limited, a newly opened retail store in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- Graphics knowledge will be an advantage.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Je Taime Enterprises is in need of a Graphic Designer to manage our web in Surulere area of Lagos
- This is a unique contract to hire opportunity to join a fantastic company and incredible team! Responsibilities:
- The Graphics Design will be responsible for the graphic design and production for print media, direct mail, digital media including email and web based creative, advertising, collateral, event signage
- The Graphic Designer will collaborate with marketing and sales to better grasp the concepts, strategy, and information which are to be communicated
- This ideal candidate will have strong technical capabilities, and be able to apply his/her comprehensive functional knowledge of graphic arts to be a key contributor to the marketing team.
- The ideal candidate will be able to communicate and understand the principles of design marketing and advertising and appreciate the need for consistency within company’s branding and marketing mix.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Suite. Must have experience in Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Design, proofing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high design standards and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Graphic Design
- Associates Degree or Graphic Design Certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.