Job Opportunities at eRecruiter Nigeria May 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria May 2019
Job Description : Career Employments at eRecruiter Nigeria May 2019
- eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Job Title : UI/UX Designer (Human Design Experience)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub–Saharan Africa. Due to expansion, they look to hire a UI/UX Designer with knowledge of Human Design Experience to be based in ABUJA.
- Utilize experience in design thinking to delve deeply into problems and find the best solutions that meet both the needs of the user and the company’s business objectives
- Use sketches, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and non-functional specifications to use in designs
- Clearly and systematically manage design scope in a timely fashion to facilitate progress. Ensure designs are implementable within given time and resource constraints
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Design user-centered screen mockups
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Visual Designer working on software products
- Proven experience in Visual Design in an iterative development environment
- Ability of identifying possible solutions that are outside of the obvious design space
- Ability to clearly and succinctly present design concepts and explain design thinking to non-design contributors
- A deep understanding of UX design patterns
- A solid foundation in layout and design
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- A portfolio of design work demonstrating expertise with a wide range of UX and visual design
Job Title : School Administrator
- Job Type : Full Time
- Qualification: MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience:5 years
- Location : Abuja
- Job Field :Administration / Secretarial Education / Teaching
Our client group of Schools offers the EYFS and National Curriculum for England. They are known for exceptional standards in and out of the classroom, and set within an inspiring learning environment; they aim to provide students with the skills and attitudes to own and drive their learning and opportunities to apply it to effect positive change as lifelong learners and achievers.
They currently have an opening for a School Administrator in Abuja
The ideal candidate is:
- Responsible for overseeing all administrative duties of the school; this includes supervision of all administration staff, ensuring the school premises runs smoothly, and building a rapport with current and prospective parents.
- The School Administrator will provide leadership and direction that represents a consistent and effective model of integrity, excellence, collaboration and accountability in line with the vision and mission of the schools.
- The school administrator needs to be a leader, organized, and committed to the job.
- Post Graduate qualification in an appropriate discipline (for e.g. Education leadership or Administration etc.) is preferred
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Professional certification from relevant reputable certifying body.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.