Work opportunity at Smart Apartments June 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Recruitment at Smart Apartments June 2019
Job Description : Career Employment at Smart Apartments June 2019
Category : Sales Jobs in Nigeria
Smart Apartments is a startup self-catering lodging company based in Lekki Peninsula, Lagos. It is a 4 bed, 2 units apartment with expansion in progress for additional rooms and apartments. The Smart Apartments is designed for professionals relocating with family members from other countries and states within Nigeria, providing a seamless transition from old cities to Lagos city, for clients who require a serene and comfortable accommodation with privacy, serene and secured environment while travelling or clients who just wants a change of environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer/Housekeeper
The Impact You’ll Make
- When a guest walks into any of our apartments, it should be followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived a home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
- Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us
- That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which becomes even bigger when those experiences add up and create loyal customers.
- Caring for the immediate surroundings
- Keeping the green and trimming of hedges
- Facility Management and Maintenance
- Sales and Marketing of the business to attract more clients.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- 3-5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- A warm, people-oriented demeanour
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- Internet Savvy, Social Media intelligence
- Graduate in any discipline but IT would be most valuable, HND holder
- This role requires the ability to move and lift about 50kg. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanour, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2019.