Job Opportunity at Pally Agro Products Ltd May 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Opening at Pally Agro Products Limited May 2019
Job Description : Career Employment at Pally Agro Products Limited May 2019
Category : Sales Jobs in Nigeria
Pally Agro Products Limited is a modern farm with impeccable food standards and nature and the right philosophy. Our products are Eggs, Chickens, Banga, and Soap. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative – FMCG (Food Industry)
Terms of Employment: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Sale Representative who will plan and implement marketing strategies in the assigned region.
- Create and drive sales of the company’s products in key market locations, and effectively promote sales and meet business targets among the channels of distributions.
Summary of Job Functions
- Engage in marketing campaigns designated for target territory.
- Identify new markets for distribution within designated territory.
- Furnish the head office with relevant local issues and competitor tactics to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Responsible for prospecting supermarket, distributors, customers, and creating and fulfilling their orders, receive payments for orders, manage clientele portfolio, aggressive in managing credit levels.
- Manage re-order levels along the sales pipeline
- Effectively manage credit supply and ensure rules regarding credit sales and repayments are adhered to for the benefit of the company.
- Provide and ensure timely territory reporting to business head.
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once.
- Polite and friendly.
- Persuasion skills
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, audacious, positive, ambitious.
- Minimum Qualification – OND, HND or B.Sc. in Marketing or relevant courses.
- Proven 2-3 years working experience as a sales executive (FMCG)
- Candidate must reside around Ikeja environs
- Advance computer skills.
- Good interpersonal skill
N50, 000 monthly with sales commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and daytime telephone contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidate should apply.