Career Recruitment at Credpal June 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at Credpal June 2019
Job Description : Work opportunity at Credpal June 2019
Category : Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Must be an OND Degree holder
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th June, 2019.