Job Opportunity at Hair Matters Saloon May 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Employment at Hair Matters Saloon May 2019
Job Description : Recent Work opportunity at Hair Matters Saloon May 2019
Category : Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, Sales Jobs in Nigeria
Hair Matters Saloon, a beauty care Saloon into general body treatment, hair, accessories, and spa is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Our growing firm is looking for a dedicated Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand.
- The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents.
- Ability to create organized filing system.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
- Our Beauty care company is seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator who can organize sales and marketing activities, as well as develop an effective sales filing system.
- The Sales Coordinator will work directly with team management to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively, and that active client files are available to the sales group.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales experience, we want to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required
- 2+ years’ of sales experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team development and leadership skills.
Job Title: Accountant
- We’re looking for an organized and driven Staff Accountant to join our growing team at our company. The Accountant position will work closely with our operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping.
- We’re an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day Financial.
- 1+ years accounting experience.
- Expertise with QuickBooks.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills.
- Additional experience in Audit and International accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th May 2019.