Recent Openings at Stresert Services Ltd May 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Fresh Work opportunities at Stresert Services Limited May 2019
Job Description : Fresh Career Employments at Stresert Services Limited May 2019
Stresert Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Job Title : Business Strategy & Operations Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
- Experience : 4 years
- Location : Lagos
- Job Field : Administration / Secretarial
- As part of the consulting team you’ll collaborate on challenging projects with team members to solve our clients’ biggest challenges and create positive, real and lasting value for their businesses.
- You will work in projects that vary in length, size and duration and draw on competencies that cut across finance, human resources, risk, and IT. From helping to devise the integration strategy for a Pharmaceutical merger to developing sustainable Farming practices in emerging countries etc.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop proposals, reports and deliverables
- Assist in administering complex projects and work streams
- New business development
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of clients’ businesses and prospects including: market and competitor analysis; demand and customer analysis
- Analyse clients’ business performance
- Taking a lead in building strong client relationships
- Conduct research, field surveys and data collection relating to business growth for company, and client organizations
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Source for, and analyse profitable business ventures to the company
- Support other teams with delivering engagements/projects
- A good Degree in Engineering, Sciences or Social Sciences
- At least 4 years working experience in a related field
- Previous experience in a Management Consulting is highly desired
- Critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office suite
- Ability to understand concepts across multiple disciplines
- Ability to come up with novel solutions beyond that which is rule based
- Skills in determining the deeper meaning of information presented
- Ability to develop work processes to achieve desired outcomes
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently
- Skills in project management, financial analysis and competitive analysis will be an added advantage
- Salary is negotiable.
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “BSOE-19″ as subject of mail .
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements listed on this advert will be contacted for interviews.
Job Title : Application/Software Developer
- Job Type : Full Time
- Experience:3 – 4 years
- Location :Lagos
- Job Field : ICT / Computer
Job ref: ASWD1
- Our client requires an Application Developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in-house developed applications
- He/she will ensure delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role
Specifically, the Developer’s responsibilities will include;
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other Technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
- Salary is a minimum of N2,000,000 – N2,300,000 gross per annum with other statutory benefits.
Applicants should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “ASWD1″ as subject of the mail.
Job Title : Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive
- Job Type :Full Time
- Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
- Experience:2 – 3 years
- Location : Lagos, Oyo
- Job Field : Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first Degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- NYSC certification
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance and other personal finance products to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years related sales/marketing experience.
- Ideal candidates should be 26 years and above.
- Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
- Previous marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
- Computer literacy
- This is not a tenured contract; the hired candidates have the opportunity to work with the organization as long as they may wish.
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Entrepreneurial Mindset (Ability to grow the business)
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Have a sense of urgency about the job
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative
- Base pay is N37, 000.00 per month + commission which is tied to every transaction booked by the PSS (without a broker intermediary).
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus for set thresholds based on levels.
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Base pay increases based on level within the career path.
- Once confirmed, you will be entitled to health care insurance which includes spouse and 4 children.
- There’s opportunity to become business owner in the future supported by the company through the Franchise programme.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
25th May, 2019.
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PSS_LAGOS” for Lagos State applicants and “PSS_IBADAN” for Ibadan applicants as the subject of the application.
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews on the dated stated above
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Business Strategy & Operations Executive – email@example.com
- Application/Software Developer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive – email@example.com