Latest Job Opportunities at CARS45 Limited May 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Openings at CARS45 Limited May 2019
Job Description : Latest Career Employments at CARS45 Limited May 2019
CARS45 Limited – We are Nigeria’s largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
Job Title : Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience : 5 years
- Location : Lagos
- Job Field : Administration / Secretarial
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing executive, administrative, and strategy development support to the CEO on all areas under his purview.
- He/she will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO.
- The successful candidate will serve as a liaison to the Board, senior management teams and all employees. He/she would organize and coordinate executive and strategic activities and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects around strategy and core business activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conserves the CEO’s time and promote the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally; acting as liaison between the CEO, key executives, and the employees.
- Communicate with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate logistics for high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the senior leadership team and other members of the business.
- Support the CEO in his external commitments related to the business and process his activities and/or memberships with other organizations.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation where needed; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the CEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Administer the budget for the CEO’s office and ensuring spend is consistent with company’s policy
- May occasionally be required to run business and personal errands on behalf of the CEO
Strategy & Business Operations Support:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team, specifically advising the CEO as to effects of policies and strategies on the organization
- Provide professional support in strategic tasks and in the day-to-day activities of the business. Prepare and follow-up with meetings, and take responsibility for the preparation of presentations at management level
- Manage projects in a large context especially in the areas critical to the company’s development (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial Operations, People Operations, Compliance, etc.)
- Carry out analysis, evaluation and preparation of decision-making recommendations as well as strategic and operational tasks within the company’s outlined strategy
- Manage Internal communication with various stakeholders at strategic level to support the company’s strategy
- Conduct market, customer and competition analyses and evaluate results and KPIs in respect to the CEO’s requirements and needs
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhance the CEO and the company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Technical Requirements & Knowledge
- World-class organizational skills, encompassing an extremely high attention to detail, strong ownership-ethic, and intense focus on leadership and accountability.
- Energy and passion for delivering results.
- Corporate finance skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated track record and deep knowledge in leveraging systems and tools
- Experience managing senior executives at C-suite level
- Expert understanding of budget, planning and strategy execution with a strong technology orientation.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interact with extremely diverse internal and external relations.
- Strong data analytical skills to evaluate and manage plans and forecasts.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present to highest level management.
- Thorough understanding of all key drivers within the business.
- Strong skills in MS Excel (modeling ability), MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook.
- Confident and clear communication skills (in verbal and written forms) with senior management.
- Present and discuss complex information in a way that gains understanding and persuades others.
- Analytical Skills: Able to perform/understand complex financial analysis involving multiple data sources and complex scenarios.
- Problem Solving: Able to devise strategies to improve performance in a very dynamic environment to satisfy circumstances complicated by multiple factors and projections.
- Proactive, strategic thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science or Commercial related field is required. MBA and/or a strong professional affiliation is preferred.
- 5+ years or more experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical background and experience.
Job Title : Senior Pricing Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 5 years
Location ; Lagos
Job Field :Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Job Summary
- Under supervision and guidance of the Vice President, Trading, the Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for building Africa’s very own pricing and valuation tool for used cars.
- He/she will lead the execution of pricing strategies for the entire business and will ensure optimization of strategic pricing in order to remain competitive in the automotive market.
- The successful candidate would also help to drive execution for continuous improvement for the pricing processes and optimum deployment of pricing resources for the entire business (Cars45 & CarsBazr).
Essential Job Functions
- Carry out market survey and data gathering of cars and parts pricing
- Conduct trend monitoring and advise on best practices
- Build an Automated Tool (AI)
- Work Closely with Finance, Carsbazr (Retail Sales Team), Valuation/Buying Team and Tech
- Prepare rate quotations, product and benefit recommendations and risk arrangements with particular emphasis on assessing risk and reaching an appropriate level of premium, within parameters, to protect the business
- Diligently share industry knowledge and continually educate our Trading & Auction and Center Ops team on pricing principles and methods
- Contribute recommendations and support to initiatives focused on improving pricing processes, procedures and practices.
- Serve as subject matter expert for pricing by providing financial analysis, margin information/enhancement opportunities, and impact analysis and direction for proposed pricing/programming strategies
- Create analytical models, interpret data and provide recommendations for strategic product/segment price positioning
- Drive tactical execution excellence across all areas of the business
- Function as strategic partner for the Finance team to ensure accurate pricing data for forecasting/budgeting processes
- Provide thought leadership for key critical pricing moves within the automotive (used cars) market by ensuring channel strategies are aligned
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in the pricing area by suggesting/implementing changes to current processes and strategies to enable agile/flexible responses to prospective volatile competitive market
- Identify Key Performance Indicators relevant to the Pricing impact on profitability to drive accountability and performance measurement
- Build strong cross functional relationships within and outside the business
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in related job
- Ability to perform complex financial modeling using extensive various technical platforms
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems
- Business manager mindset with drive for continuous process improvement
- Thorough understanding of pricing/cost/margin decisions on company profitability
- Must have good understanding of Pricing and Market Trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics or other relevant Commercial or Science degree
- MBA would be an added advantage
Need To Have:
- Strong math or financial skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking and decision-making skills Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Critical and systemic thinker
- Must be able to work independently
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Strong organizational agility to enhance cross-functional communication and collaboration
Job Title : Credit Analyst
Job Type :Full Time
Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
Experience :1 – 2 years
Location : Lagos
Job Field :Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Job Summary
- Under supervision and guidance of the Manager, Credit Management, you will be responsible for determining and monitoring the creditworthiness and risk profile of our customers by analyzing their financial data and deciding whether or not to extend their credit facilities
- Your will be involved in the day to day monitoring of our credit facilities and evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, writing detailed reports, and making informed decisions while extending credit.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the credit analysis, credit assessment, and performance reporting of credit sales
- Candidate will also be responsible for the engagement of credit bureau and also collaborate with the strategic business unit on debt recovery issues and the ageing analysis of debt owed the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Examine transaction and credit history of dealers and support in the approval process of credit
- Routine engagement of credit bureaus and other agencies supporting the credit approval process
- Analyze credit portfolio risk, while quantifying credit risk and making recommendation for credit risk management
- Provide support in credit performance reporting
- Proactive analysis of the credit market and provide advisory support to the business on how to drive credit sale
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Routinely carry out dealer lot inspection and monitor dealer inventory turnover
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor payment date and communicate due date to dealers and end-user
- Archive documents in compliance with all required guidelines and policy
- Develop positive relationships with dealers or customers and check in regularly to insure customer’s needs are being met
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Monitor payment past due and try to rectify
- Activate recovery process when payment past due can’t be rectified
- Provide support in debt recovery process
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate department supervisor in a timely manner
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Credit Department
- Understanding of business, economic, and industry risk
- Financial forecasting
- Keep abreast of financial news and trends
- Practice due diligence.
- Beginner to Intermediate proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- Understanding of Credit Management System using data analytical and statistical tools.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in credit or financial management, risk assessment or any other related field.
- Experience in portfolio management and financial analysis
- Must have experience in people or client management
- Must have good understanding of the market trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics and other relevant Commercial or Science Degree
- ICAN or ACCA would be an added advantage
Need to have:
High Level of Integrity and loyalty
Problem-solving and analytical thinking
Attention to detail
Ability to Influence others
Market & Customer Knowledge
Comfortable with working in both indoor and outdoor conditions.
Must have daytime, evening and weekend availability
A proven self-starter who can work well under pressure.
High business research skills acumen
Critical and systemic thinker
Must be able to work independently
Exceptional listening and analytical skills
Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- go to method of application »
Job Title : Territory Manager, Sales Operations
Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 5 – 10 years
Location : Abuja, Anambra, Enugu, Lagos
Job Field : Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Onitsha
Job Type: Full Time
- The Territory Manager will manage the day-to-day sales operations of assigned territory including all assets within the territory.
- He/she is responsible for protecting sales revenue, securing new revenue within Cars45 existing customers as well as seeking / hunting out new customers & businesses within the assigned territory.
- The successful candidate will always ensure an excellent customer experience/service delivery satisfaction across all Cars45 centers within assigned territory and work in collaboration with the Regional Head, leadership team and Center Operations Officers to ensure smooth transition of leads into customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide leadership support to Center Operations Officers in a designated territory to ensure customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) is met
- Monitor SLA performance against target for assigned territory
- Responsible for the management of up to 10 inspection centers and 20 staff
- Manage all territory activities to ensure delivery of excellent sales and customer service support to customers
- Responsible for developing Center Operations Officers, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications
- Effectively control expenses and assigned assets within the territory
- Grow sales revenue and margins within the assigned territory
- Responsible for the entire sales Channel of the assigned territory
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for end to end operational activities of all centers within assigned territory
- Play a significant role in long term planning with view to deliver operational excellence to support other functions of the business
- Meet quarterly sales goals per center while expanding Cars45 business in assigned territory
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers to expand business within the territory
- Perform detailed feedback on all center experiences and learnings to senior leadership to help deepen the company’s understanding of business opportunities within the territory
- Tightly manage the Center Operations Officers to maximize sales and ensure full compliance with Cars45 policies
- B.Sc. in a Commercial related field; Marketing / Business Management/ Sales / or related disciplines
- Relevant certifications and/or memberships desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/centers across Nigeria
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/outlets
- Ability to negotiate and close sales
- Must be target driven (Job is target based)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; be able to work in pressured environment
- Sound knowledge of closing sales and winning customers
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Ability to win customers and close sales
- Strong sales & team Management skills
- Detail oriented, output-driven and diligent individual
- Strong network of customers and vendors across regions to deliver targets on time
- Proactive service delivery attitude willingness to stretch and do whatever is required with a hands-on can-do approach
- Highly passionate, motivated and dynamic individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of strategic sales activities
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- 5-10 years’ of quality work experience in sales and/or business management with excellent sales and customer service experience
- Experience managing teams & growing sales quota
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a sales team and overseeing sales operations is essential.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Senior Pricing Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Territory Manager, Sales Operations
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “the job title” as the subject title.