Opening at Fastizers Food & Confectionery Ltd May 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited May 2019
Job Description : Work opportunity at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited May 2019
Category : Sales Jobs in Nigeria
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Abia and Port Harcourt-Rivers
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive manual vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and people management skills.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Applicant must have knowledge of major markets in assigned location.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Rep – Abia” or Sales Rep – P/H as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2019