Job Recruitment at Abuja Clinics May 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Employment at Abuja Clinics May 2019
Job Description : Recent Work opportunity at Abuja Clinics May 2019
Category : Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Accountant
- Report on margins by product and division, breakeven points by product & revenue centre
- Analyze capital budgeting requests
- Investigating accounting and financial irregularities
- Analyzing financial information and preparing financial transaction reports
- Completing tasks & reporting within financial deadlines
- Contract negotiation support.
- Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts(takings)
- Update standard costs in the bill
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of Month-end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by IFRS
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting, Statistics/Insurance or Economics
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience in accounting.
- ICAN AAT or skills level passed is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply