Recent Opening at Rovedana Limited May 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Opening at Rovedana Limited May 2019
Job Description : Latest Career Employment at Rovedana Limited May 2019
Category : Communication Jobs in Nigeria, Management Jobs in Nigeria
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
- Support with coordination of public relations and global media activities.
- Write and edit materials for interacting with employees, media and varied key audiences pertinent to news and issues management.
- Ensure to present required sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Support review and prepare media Q&A documents for company and MEMC.
- Perform with Director to perform as spokesperson to media in Director’s absence as suitable.
- Support to coordinate critical enterprise communications to assure information released on time to all stakeholders.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- 3- 5 years of working experience
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with your job title as subject
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2019.