Job Alert at Iyanu May 2019 [2 Positions]
Jobs Vacancy :Recent Opening at Iyanu May 2019 [2 Positions]
Job Description : Work opportunity at Iyanu May 2019 [2 Positions]
Category : Design Jobs in Nigeria, Internships in Nigeria, Science Jobs in Nigeria
Iyanu serves to connect companies with new, high quality, and affordable outsourcing fulfilment. Iyanu is a platform that automatically connects pre-vetted African workers, referred to as partners, with global clients in need of support on digital projects, such as digital media, advertising and strategy, blockchain engineering, and Artificial Intelligence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer
- This is a unique opportunity to work with proven founders at the ground level who are empowering the financial community with workflow management software for alternative investments.
- Iyanu is growing quickly and seeks dynamic and highly competent Senior Frontend Engineers to join our team.
- Design and develop reusable, testable front end components
- Translate existing user stories and workflows to construct effective user interfaces and experiences
- Work with backend and help shape new APIs
Our stack is:
- Ruby on Rails v5+
- Angular v7
- PostgreSQL v10.6
- Infra on AWS (EC2, RDS, etc.)
- Chef / Cap / CircleCI
- You are an exceptionally capable person who can meaningfully contribute to the creation of Iyanu.
- You thrive off having defined goals and working towards building something that has a tangible impact on your company and the customers you serve.
- You are a team player with tremendous initiative who is self-reliant to get work done.
- You want to join a company at the ground level to work with people who inspire you and to help define what it becomes.
- You want to learn as well as contribute your unique perspective.
- Most importantly, you are a builder.
- Mindful work ethic
- Curious and inquisitive
- Open minded
- Desire to evolve
- Humble and self-aware
Abilities & Skills:
- UI/UX minded
- 5+ years developing and deploying production ready web applications
- Experience building SPA (single-page applications)
- Mastery of CSS Preprocessors
- Mastery of CLI tools
- Extensive knowledge of NPM
- Experience building applications with large application frameworks (Ember, Angular, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Understands differences between frameworks and libraries (Angular/Ember vs
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2019.
Job Title: Data Scientist Intern
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com