Ski industries career opening May 2019
job description:Ski industries job opening May 2019
job vacancy:Ski industries job vacancy May 2019
Ski industries is a food and beverage company into the production of water, fruit drinks and our mission is for us to be a household name. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Perform all the required tests to ensure identity, purity, potency and composition, and to ensure that products are not contaminated or adulterated.
- Approve or reject all procedures, specifications, methods, and results
- Approve or reject all raw materials, packaging materials, labeling and finished products
- Review all production records for accuracy and completeness before approving for distribution
- Establish procedures for revising procedures, formulas, and more
- Approve changes to procedures, formulas, and more
- Ensure that the latest revision is being used at all times
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, innovative and problem-solving ability
- Planning and project management skills
- Persistence and the ability to influence others
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- HSE certification is a plus
- Minimum of Degree or HND in Food Technology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry or any relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2019.