Garden Brown career opening May 2019
job description:Garden Brown job opening May 2019
job vacancy:Garden Brown employment opening May 2019
Garden Brown is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economist
Job type: Full-time
- Define projects based on problems identified by research sponsors, management or senior staff, and plan the study, coordinate the execution and report on the outcome.
- Conduct economic research, analyze and interpret economic data, develop estimates of benefits and report the results of findings under the guidance of a senior Economist.
- Conduct surveys to obtain economic data, relate previously submitted data to current conditions, and determine the relations of pertinent economic factors for well-defined projects.
- Communicate and present economic concepts and quantitative data, especially to non-technical audiences.
- Serve on interdisciplinary teams as a member or as a working team leader.
- The position requires a motivated, responsible person who can work well with others and independently of daily supervision and produce near copy-ready model documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must as Economists will work directly with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics or related field
- Relevant experience preferred in economic forecasting and consulting.
- Excellent academic record, writing skills, and a strong proficiency in the use of computers and statistical/econometric software.
- Good Equipment
- Plenty of Work
- Great Benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2019.