Landover Company Limited career opening May 2019
job description:Landover Company Limited Available job recruitment May 2019
job vacancy:Landover Company Limited Available employment vacancy May 2019
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Successful candidate, reporting directly to the Head Human Resources will support the development and implementation of HR polices across all areas of assigned business including improving performance, administering HR policies and procedures in accordance with the Organization’s goals and ensuring proper documentation of employee records.
- Minimum of 3-4 years post NYSC experience in an HR department in a structured and reputable organization with a minimum of 40 staff.
- Detailed knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of Nigerian labour laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with good analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Psychology, Sociology or any of the Social Sciences with minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
- Membership of CIPM or any relevant professional body
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply