Exterran Corporation (NYSE: EXTN) career May 2019
job description:Exterran Corporation (NYSE: EXTN) employment opening May 2019
job vacany:Exterran Corporation (NYSE: EXTN) job recruitment May 2019
Exterran Corporation (NYSE: EXTN) is a global systems and process company offering solutions in the oil, gas, water and power markets. We are a market leader in natural gas processing and treatment and compression products and services, providing critical midstream infrastructure solutions to customers throughout the world. Our headquarters are located in Houston, Texas and we have facilities across the globe, operating in approximately 30 countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Ref No: 501530
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: HR Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete offer letters, orientation and new hire notification. Track monthly Time to Fill and Cost per Hire numbers, and complete weekly staffing reports.
- Prepares offer letters, employee new hire paperwork, status changes, terms, separation notices and other related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to introduce new employees to company policies and procedures.
- Assist management with hiring forms, salary increases, termination checklist, and any other forms required.
- Act as a resource for all Managers regarding legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Complete exit interviews, following templated question form.
- Trains management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Maintain files on training records for employees.
- Review and submit invoices for payment.(Ex: Advertising, service award invoices, medicals, etc.)
- Maintain performance reviews for all employees.
- Prepare reports for management as requested.
- Complete month end reports, including headcount and contractor reports.
- Understands and responds to inquiries regarding company policies, procedures, and programs.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Ability to work with confidential information, including sensitive legal matters.
- Maintains accurate HR files in accordance with records retention schedules.
- Schedule, organize and coordinate meetings and department functions.
- Responds professionally and timely to general internal customer requests.
- Contribute to team efforts by completing other assigned tasks and projects as needed.
- Support recruiting efforts, interviews, and assist in selecting employees to fill vacant positions.
- Source, screen resumes and refer candidates to Managers depending on guideline set from Manager. Assist in initial interview and set up of appointments.
- Coordinate interview scheduling, candidate travel, telephone screens and interviews and background checks.
- Complete reference checks on any future considerations of employees and communicate with unsuccessful candidates.
- Maintain resume files for future reference and openings.
- Coordinate short-term positions with staffing agencies.
- Develop job descriptions.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Skills or Tools:
- Good interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy dealing with regulatory agencies, vendors and all levels of employment.
- Ability to travel as required
- Good oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Good organizational in order to work independently, set priorities, and thoroughness in critical follow-up.
- Implement and maintain job postings, job descriptions and employee records for field location.
- Proficient computer skills and numerous software packages, i.e. Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Exterran is an equal opportunity employer.