Nicole Sinclair Recent job recruitment April 2019
job description:Nicole Sinclair Recent job vacancy April 2019
job vacancy:Nicole Sinclair Recent job opportunity April 2019
Nicole Sinclair – Our client is a leading engineering company whose core operations are POSM fabrication, merchandising Instore and outdoor branding, 3D design, exhibition system, large format, flatbed printing, lasser dicutting and consultancy.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Account Manager
- We are currently seeking to hire a Business Development and Account Manager who will be responsible for Increasing current customers while attracting new ones. Successful candidate will be creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they meet with their expectation
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Penetrating potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Developing business proposals
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to broaden networks
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Sales.
- Strategic thinking in sales and ability to manage complex projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2019.