Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited career
job description:Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited job vacancy [3 Positions] April 2019
job vacancy:Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited job opportunity[3 Positions] April 2019
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Directs, establishes, maintains and plans overall policies and goals for Business Development.
- Provides necessary vision and leadership required to get the company growing and to prepare it for its future tasks.
- Identifies potential Business Partners and negotiates agreements.
- Teams with the Head of Projects and HSE Services Manager in supervising Request for Proposals/Quotations (RFP/Q) process including soliciting from desirable prospective clients and preparing proposals for new businesses.
- Ensures that all Corporate Objectives and Targets are met within the defined period.
- Develops and administers Marketing Database which includes Clients and Prospects Information, Mailing Lists and Financial Reports.
- Develops database of competition – products pricing and quality
- Expand current business services/ products in line with corporate objectives and aspirations.
- Identify and develop new markets/customers plans in accordance with company’s strategy and goals.
- Monitor proposal and market/project development methods to ensure the company meets its target.
- Works with Senior Leadership in developing and managing relationships and negotiating contracts.
- Develops and manages relationships with Alliance Partners and Existing clients.
- Oversees Corporate Communications activities including Internal and External Communications Systems; Public Relations efforts; External Vendors and Consultants.
- Networks key industry players and relevant Government functionaries to create a positive identification with the company’s brand.
- Ensures presence of the Company at relevant professional groups events, trade exhibitions.
- Manages sponsorship of events and distribution of sales and marketing materials.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Support to fabricate design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, client requirements, preparing cost estimates, and ensuring performance standards.
- Develop project schedule and maintain schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information to accomplish related results.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends while recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean project environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations and conformance to standards.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with client specifications and regulations.
- Participate actively in technical review and HAZOP/Constructability workshops
- Prepare reliable budget estimates for proposals, bids and tenders.
- Liaises with procurement for the purchase of needed technical equipment and provides specifications.
- Manages the shift and overtime of technicians where necessary.
- Perform supervisory role and ensure adequate project management in supervising the work and activities of technician(s) working on projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned as required on projects
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Engineering, Manufacturing or Oil & Gas will be preferred.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Supports the development of the Marketing and Business Development function.
- Sources and develops client referrals; develop new business relationships.
- Actively seeks out avenues for business expansion and follow up on leads.
- Identify strategic business investment opportunities and assist in the execution of new business strategies.
- Communicates and represents the organization to existing customers, potential customers, the public, government, promotional activities such as trade shows and association meetings and other external sources in the industry.
- Prepare monthly reports of businesses generated through promotional activities and new business opportunities.
- Write research reports and provide feedback to the Business Development Manager about activities and prospects.
- Owns and implements innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews and surveys in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Maintains network with relevant business communities, interest groups and public agencies to identify opportunities for Tomsey within and outside Nigeria
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients
- Implement a proactive and consultative approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets as outlined by the BDM
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meet call targets as set by management
- Schedule and attend client meetings
- Develop and improve business proposals and power point presentations for existing/new clients and customers.
- Timely response to all queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services
- Create a database of client relationship management and utilize the result to satisfactorily manage customers.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the business development team to improve overall sales, customer experience and satisfaction
- Act as a representative of the company in industry related events.
- Perform any other task assigned by the line manager
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 3rd May, 2019.