Triple Fire International Available job recruitment April 2019
job vacancy:Triple Fire International Available job opening April 2019
job description:Triple Fire International Available career opening April 2019
Triple Fire International has been in business since the year 2000. It spread it’s tentacles from South Africa to Nigeria. Triple Fire Int’l was founded by Mr. Collins Mamah and he currently oversees the running of the company both within and outside the shores of Nigeria. Triple Fire Int’l has gone extra miles in integrating business ideas in marketing and distributing varieties of consumer goods such as baby feeds, solar power supply systems, etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
- Lives around Akowonjo.
- Between the ages of 20-26
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen.
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff.
- Monitor food and labor costs.
- Have experience in chef duties.
- Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly.
- Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Monday, 8th April, 2019