Halogen Security Company Limited Available job opening March 2019
job vacancy:Halogen Security Company Limited Available career opening [2 Positions] March 2019
job description:Halogen Security Company Limited Available job recruitment[2 Positions] March 2019
Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Assisting the HR & People Development Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant company Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to company employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Administration, co-ordination and support of company recruitment
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- Developing an induction programme for new employees
- Coordinating and administering company training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees
- Administration and co-ordination of internal training programmes
- Developing and managing company employee-related programmes, such as work experience and internships
- Providing support in relation to the administration and processing of CRB forms for company employees
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of the company’s eligibility to work records and audits
- Fulfillment of additional duties as required.
- At least 3 years experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- BSc/HND in Management and related discipline
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspects of HR and training.
- Experience of volunteer recruitment, retention and development is desirable
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Job Title: Senior E- Business Fulfillment Officer
Job Grade: Permanent
Reporting Line: Head of Business Avant Halogen
- To maximize Avant Halogen revenues through its online recruitment platform and ensure that its people risk management products meet consumers need.
- To develop and implement the Avant e-business strategy to maximize revenue and ensure the highest standard of customer service
- To manage, develop and care for the team responsible for e-business products and fulfillment.
- To set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-business requests including recruitment, verification and identity management services
- To develop strategies that will drive traffic to Avant’s platform as well as fulfill customers expectation.
- To ensure that the e-commerce activity is consistent with the ethos of the Avant Halogen.
- To ensure that the e-commerce elements on the web site are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- To identify industry best practice and recommend where necessary.
- Annual e-business platform financial targets for Avant are met.
- The e-business function across Avant Halogen is maximizing its market potential.
- Avant e-business products and services are fully integrated and appears seamless to Website users.
- New market opportunities are identified developed and market entry plans are managed.
- Appropriate promotional and communication programmes are planned and executed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the appearance and functionality of the e-business element of the web site is of a continuously high standard
- Oversee the fulfillment of products and services ordered via the e-business platform and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
- BSc/HND in relevant course of study.
- Relevant certification will be an added advantage
- Proven and verifiable work done.
- Strong business skills evidenced by a business qualification or track record of managing similar businesses.
- Technical understanding of information and web based systems evidenced through qualifications or previous management experience.
- Strong analytical, recruitment and relationship management skills
- Sound, up-to-date working knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice affecting the e-business function.
- Good University Degree
- Ability to directly lead and develop a small business unit and manage growth.
- Authority and flexibility in coordinating and influencing activities across a complex organization.
- Ability to develop strategy and manage its implementation.
- Project management skills with an ability to see things through to completion in a challenging environment.
- Customer focus and the ability to look at operations from the customer’s perspective.
Job Title: Security Coordinator
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of the client.
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 40-45 years
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document to: email@example.com with “Job Title-Location” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Driver
- We are seeking to recruit drivers for some clients.
- Must reside within Ikeja, Ojota, Maryland, Lekki, Ikoyi, VI and its environs
- Must be married and have driven top executive
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid drivers licence and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes
- Must be within the ages of 28-45 years
- Ability to pass company driving test and background check.
- Strong customer service skills
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery safely by using the best possible routes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Driver as subject of your mail.
Drop the CV at the gate house at:
Halogen Security Plc,
No.: 9, Cappa Avenue,
Palmgrove Estate, Ilupeju,
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2019.