Career Opening at RDK Consulting Services April 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at RDK Consulting Services April 2019
Job Description : Work opportunity at RDK Consulting Services April 2019
Category : Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria
RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutritionist
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being
- As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Nutritionist.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Title: Midwife
- We are looking for an experienced and caring midwife to join our healthcare team.
- The midwife will be responsible for the physical, mental, and emotional care of their patients during delivery.
- Educate patients on health, nutrition, and family planning
- Perform tests to obtain information about patients’ medical conditions
- Monitor patient’s vital signs and heart rate during birth
- Study patient history and health assessments
- Communicate stages of birth to family members
- Explain and demonstrate breastfeeding techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing and Midwifery and any other related field
- Must be registered as a nurse in the state
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate\
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2019.