Career Opening at Lorache Group March 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Available Career Employment at Lorache Group March 2019
Job Description : Available Work opportunity at Lorache Group March 2019
Category : Sales Jobs in Nigeria
Lorache Group – Our client, an international fast moving consumer goods sector (FMCG) with focus in manufacturing of different home and personal care product, also with a hair line business that has become a household name, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Lagos, Oyo & Benin – Edo
Our client seeks to employ the service of an experienced Sales Officer, someone who is passionate about market penetration, who understand market segmentation and has a data base of high profile distributors and must be willing to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in generating strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Description of Responsibilities / Function
- Achieves the territory’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the territory, inclusive of resource deployment like merchandisers, Tricyclist and customer interactions.
- Responsible for the territory’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information.
Specific Targets / Objectives:
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his territory.
- Make product available in every area within his territory by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all the merchandisers within his territory.
Competence Requirements for the Job (Education and Experience Required)
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree;
- Proven ability to achieve goals;
- Knowledge of organizing and managing a territory
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position
- Minimum of 2 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Strong sales skills
- Applicant must be leaving withing the listed locations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume /CV to: email@example.com also copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and location applied for as subject.
Applications Deadline: 23rd March, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.