Recent Openings at Notore Chemical Industries Plc March 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employments at Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) March 2019
Job Description : Work opportunities at Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) March 2019 [2 Positions]
Category : Engineering Jobs in Nigeria, Executive Mgt Jobs in Nigeria
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Investor Relations
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc is looking for that great candidate that will head her Investor Relations Office.
- Primary responsibility will be to ensure that our company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders; creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap; combining communication and financial expertise to provide existing and potential investors with an accurate portrayal of the Company’s performance and prospects.
- The ideal person should have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Finance or related work environment and minimum of 3 years investor relations experience.
- The successful candidate must be self-driven, analytical and a great communicator.
- He/she would demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of the capital market and thorough understanding of investment metrics for companies.
Job Title: Lead (Plant Technical/Engineering) Buyer
- He/She will lead and coordinate other Technical Buyers to ensure efficient/optimal sourcing of materials and services for the smooth and continuous operations, maintenance and management of Plant Operations.
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc is searching for an astute procurement buyer for the role of Lead, (Plant Technical/Engineering) Buyer.
- The successful candidate will have as primary responsibility to assist the Head, Procurement and Contracts with ensuring that Plant engineering purchases and works are obtained in the most appropriate manner and comply with approved procurement policies.
- We are looking for a candidate with very good knowledge of engineering equipment and components; proficient in OEMs items and critical items purchases; MROs and project items, good understanding and experience in category management approach to MROs and CAPEX purchases.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience on similar job function.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com with “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th March, 2019.